I absolutely love this recipe so much! You have no idea how nice it is not to plan two hours ahead to have some baked sweet potatoes because let’s be honest….those bastards are delicious but they take FOREVER to cook sometimes! These literally take 15 minutes, perfect for a grill night. They are traditional but they taste delicious!
2 medium sweet potatoes
4 tablespoons butter
Salt and Pepper to Taste
Cinnamon, Shredded Parmesan cheese or sour cream (your choice)
1) Take your potato and pierce the crap out it with a fork, take some anger out. Then microwave for 7 minutes.
2) Cut potatoes in half and then slice the halves into squares.
3) Top with a tablespoon of butter and get some between the squares, within the skin.
4) Broil for 7-8 minutes (you can go as high as 10 minutes if you want really crispy potatoes).
5) Add cinnamon, some parmesan cheese or a dollop of sour cream. Whatever you want!