Fry sauce is special. Don’t get me wrong, I do love ketchup but sometimes you want to spice things up a bit. I whipped up this Tangy Fry Sauce when I was making my Garlic Parmesan Fries (recipe here) because I wanted something to liven up the fries even more. This sauce is really easy to put together and it’s love at first bite!
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/2 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1) Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in bowl until well combined.
2) Add Worchester sauce and garlic powder. Mix well.
That’s it! How easy is that? Five whole minutes and you have an amazing fry sauce that you will fall in love with. Sounds pretty good to me!
Tangy Fry Sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worchester sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Mix mayonnaise and ketchup in bowl until well combined.
- Add Worchester sauce and garlic powder. Mix well.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes