I love banana bread, it’s such a perfect way to use up those old ripe bananas. This bread is simple but tastes delicious. When I made this, it was gone pretty quick. Everyone will love this! Please note that this recipe makes two loaves of bread so if you only want one loaf, cut the ingredient list in half. Also remember that the berries will be super juicy after baking so watch out if you eat it too fast! A hot blueberry can hurt!
1 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a bread pan with cooking spray.
2) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well then add in bananas.
4) Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined then mix in blueberries.
5) Add batter to pan and bake for 50 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if it’s done. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 1/2 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a bread pan with cooking spray.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well then add in bananas.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined then mix in blueberries.
- Add batter to pan and bake for 50 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if it's done. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.
13 thoughts on “Blueberry Banana Bread”
What a yummy idea! I never thought to add blueberries!
Christine Maxwell Hand to Heart
Christine Maxwell Hand to Heart recently posted…Halloween Is Coming!
Thanks, they worked wonderfully.
This comes in perfect, as I have a few bananas waiting in the kitchen! 😉
Oh my gosh, this looks to die for!
Brittany recently posted…How I Motivate Myself to Run on Weekends
It was eaten up pretty quick!
This bread looks so moist and delicious! Yum!
Thanks, it was! The bananas made it the perfect textur.
LOVE Banana bread… let alone with blueberries. Yum in my tum! I would be honored to have your rockstar self join our affiliate program. Check it out and keep being awesome! https://www.foodbloggingconference.com/become-an-affiliate/
Kami recently posted…Healthy Apple Crumble Bars
Thanks Kami, sounds fun I’ll look into it!
mm double the fruit, double the delish!!
Hillary Reeves recently posted…Oatmeal Creme Pies
Thank you for linking up to lat week’s Tasty Tuesday linky. I have pinned your recipe to the Creative K Tasty Tuesday Pinterest board. I hope that you’ll link up again on Tuesday.