I love banana bread, it’s such a perfect way to use up those old ripe bananas. This bread is simple but tastes delicious. When I made this, it was gone pretty quick. Everyone will love this! Please note that this recipe makes two loaves of bread so if you only want one loaf, cut the ingredient list in half. Also remember that the berries will be super juicy after baking so watch out if you eat it too fast! A hot blueberry can hurt!
1 1/2 cups flour
The ad is not displayed on the page
current post: Blueberry Banana Bread, ID: 4461
Ad: Ad created on September 19, 2022 8:44 am (9417)
Placement: Content (content)
Find solutions in the manual
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 ripe bananas
1 1/2 cup blueberries
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a bread pan with cooking spray.
2) Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
3) In another bowl, mix butter and sugar until well combined. Add eggs, milk and vanilla. Mix well then add in bananas.
4) Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet until combined then mix in blueberries.
5) Add batter to pan and bake for 50 minutes. Use a toothpick to check if it’s done. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from the pan.