It’s a cold and rainy day today and this recipe is the perfect thing for it! It makes the house smell amazing while making it cozy as you cuddle under a nice big blanket! It’s nice and moist and has a nice swirl of cinnamon sugar right in the middle of the bread to give it a pop of extra sweetness. That along with the crusty cinnamon sugar topping make this a recipe you will want to make over and over again!
3 ripe bananas
1/3 cup melted butter
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1.5 cups flour
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a bread pan with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, mix bananas, butter, 3/4 cup of sugar, egg and vanilla. Mix in baking soda, salt and flour.
3) In a separate bowl, mix remaining sugar and cinnamon. Set aside.
4) Add half of batter to loaf pan. Sprinkle half of the cinnamon/sugar mix on top, then pour remaining batter over it. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon and sugar on top.
5) Bake for 1 hour till toothpick comes out clean. Let cool for 20 minutes before removing from pan.