I don’t know about you but sometimes I’m totally wiped by the time I walk in the door at night. All I want to do is veg on the couch and binge a few episodes of SVU. But sadly those days are over as I have two tiny humans who need to eat. So I try to come up with meals that are easy to make that are still good. This recipe is great now that it’s getting nice out, it puts you in the summer mood. You’ll be wanting to fire up the grill after eating this.
3 boneless chicken breasts
The ad is not displayed on the page
current post: BBQ Chicken Bake, ID: 5360
Ad: Ad created on September 19, 2022 8:44 am (9417)
Placement: Content (content)
Find solutions in the manual
1/2 bottle BBQ Sauce
8 oz black beans (about 1/2 a can)
1/2 Vidalia onion, sliced into rings
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Put chicken into a greased baking dish. Cover with BBQ sauce and black beans.
3) Add onions on top and sprinkle cheese over everything.
4) Bake for 50 minutes until juices run clear.
5) Serve over some brown rice.