Now that summer is here you need a summer dessert! This cheesecake is so delicious and the roasted blueberries give it awesome flavor and color! This is a great thing to bring to a potluck or a bbq, but make sure you save yourself a slice because it will go quick!
3 cups blueberries
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon maple syrup
Store-bought graham cracker crust
16 oz cream cheese
2/3 cup sugar
1 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons flour
2/3 cup sour cream
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place blueberries on foil lined baking sheet and toss with brown sugar and maple syrup. Roast for 15 minutes. Remove and let cool for 15 minutes.
2) Pour everything into blender and puree until smooth and set aside. Reduce oven to 325 degrees.
3) In a large mixing bowl, beat room temperature cream cheese with sugar until smooth. Add salt, flour and mix well. Add eggs and mix again. Pour in sour cream, lemon juice, vanilla and pureed blueberries. Mix well until the filling is no longer white.
4) Pour batter into crust, place on baking sheet and place in oven. Bake for 50 minutes, until center of cake is set and barely moving. While cake is cooking, whisk together glaze ingredients and set aside.
5) Pour glaze on top of cake and spread evenly. Return to oven for another 5 minutes. Let cool to room temperature and then chill overnight. Serve with fresh blueberries as topping.