Happy October! Now that it’s finally cooling off around here, we can talk about what everyone thinks as the leaves start turning…..pumpkin spice! I’ve been hitting up Dunkin for my Pumpkin iced coffee deliciousness (I don’t care how cold it is outside, I will get my iced coffee), but I got the ultimate recipe for you lovers of all pumpkin spice: Pumpkin Streusel Muffins! But that’s not all……
I have awesome news for those of you who can’t get enough pumpkin spice, I am hosting a giveaway courtesy of the lovely people at Krusteaz®, and the winner will receive two boxes each of three Krusteaz® baking mixes! You will get the Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix, the Pumpkin Spice Quick Bread Mix and the Bakery Style Cookie Mix. So you will be able to curb that pumpkin spice itch no matter what you are craving!
The ad is not displayed on the page
current post: Pumpkin Streusel Muffins, ID: 7771
Ad: Ad created on September 19, 2022 8:44 am (9417)
Placement: Content (content)
Find solutions in the manual
4 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 package Krusteaz® Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix
1/4 cup sugar
2.5 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into small chunks
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese and powdered sugar. Chill in freezer till needed.
2) Prepare Krusteaz® muffin mix according to package instructions (and try not to eat the batter because it smells amazing!)
3) Place liners in muffin tin and scoop 2 tablespoons of the muffin batter in each cup.
4) Remove cream cheese filling from freezer and scoop one tablespoon into each cup. Fill with remaining muffin batter till 3/4 full, covering the cream filling.
5) In a small bowl, combine the sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut the butter into the mix until the mix resembles crumbs. Sprinkle on top of each muffin.
6) Bake for 20 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Let cool before serving.