I love these! They are a mix of cheesy, meaty, beany goodness! Also, easy to buy for as these only take 5 ingredients! These are an amazing weeknight meal when everyone is hungry and you don’t want to spend a lot of time prepping, these are delicious and reheat well for leftovers!
1 lb ground beef
1 can enchilada sauce
1 can black beans
2 cups shredded cheddar
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Cook ground beef until brown and drain.
3) While beef is cooking put a layer of enchilada sauce on bottom of cooking dish.
4) After beef is drained of extra fat, add the any seasoning you prefer (I use taco seasoning) and black beans and let simmer.
5) Add beef mixture into tortilla (can also add extra cheddar if you want extra cheesy) and roll up. Just tuck in the sides and then roll into a cylinder.
6) Repeat until you use up the meat mixture.
7) Add another layer of sauce on top.
8) Top with cheese. Put in oven for 20 minutes or until cheese melts.
Done! You can then top with salsa, sour cream, jalapenos, whatever gets you going! It’s filling and yummy.