I was in a pasta rut one day and wanted to try something different so I tried this. It took a few tries to perfect it, but this version is so, so good. It’s creamy and a little salty but so satisfying. If you are a bacon fan, you should try this.
1 box spaghetti
1 tablespoon olive oil
8 pieces raw bacon cut into 1 inch pieces
2 cloves chopped garlic
1/3 cup diced white onion
1 tablespoon whole milk
2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
1) Cook pasta according to box instructions.
2) While boiling water, put olive oil and bacon into skillet and cook on medium-high heat until halfway done. Add onion and continue to cook.
3) Add garlic with a minute or two left, finish cooking and remove from heat.
4) Add bacon mixture into spaghetti once drained and mix well.
5) Whisk eggs and milk into bowl and add to still hot pasta. Mix it quickly to make a creamy egg sauce.
6) Add parmesan cheese on top and serve.