Oh this chicken. This chicken is everything. It’s this amazing mix of sweet and tangy that just makes the chicken melt in your mouth and sorry when you finish your meal. I love this chicken!
3 lbs boneless chicken breasts
1 packet dried italian dressing mix
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Coat a cooking pan with non-stick spray.
3) Combine dressing mix and brown sugar together in a bowl and dip chicken into bowl, coating each piece.
4) Place chicken into cooking pan and sprinkle the top with any left over coating mix.
5) Bake for 20 minutes, flip pieces and bake for another 15 minutes.
6) Set oven to broil, flip chicken one more time and broil for 2 minutes. Remove and serve.