When it comes to baking, you need a trusty recipe that you know will always come out great and these Strawberry Banana Muffins with Blueberries does just that! I make these when I have some ripe bananas and these keep well for days so you can have a quick breakfast or snack whenever you need it!
2 ripe bananas
2 eggs (you can use 1/2 cup of plain yogurt instead if needed)
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1/2 cup melted butter
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup chopped strawberries
2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Line cupcake tray with paper liners, you can use spray but paper makes removal easier for me.
3) Melt butter and once cool add to bowl with mashed banana, blueberries, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
4) In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients then add the strawberries and mix to coat them well.
5) Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until everything is blended.
6) Fill the muffin cups and bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure the middle is done, if it comes out clean you are all done. Let cool and enjoy, they are great right out of the oven or as a next day morning treat.