When I heard about Chobani’s new fall “Made with Chobani” campaign, where they are asking everyone to share their favorite healthy recipes that they make with Chobani, I could immediately feel my brain working away at a new recipe. The beauty about Chobani is that it is so versatile so it can be used for so many different things. (You can see how versatile Chobani is here). I decided to use one of their new fall flavors, Pumpkin Spice, and make Pumpkin Spice Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting. This is a perfect cookie for fall in Connecticut. I can munch on these while watching the fall foliage begins. The Chobani made these cookies so chewy and gave the frosting a great flavor. These are cookies that people will love you for. Enjoy the recipe below and don’t forget to share your favorite way to use Chobani!
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup sugar
3/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Chobani Greek Yogurt
1 15 oz can pumpkin
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons cinnamon
1 tablespoon nutmag
1 tablespoon allspice
2 oz cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup Pumpkin Spice Chobani Greek Yogurt
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with tin foil, spray with non-stick spray.
2) In medium bowl mix brown sugar, sugar, yogurt, pumpkin, eggs and vanilla until well combined.
3) In separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice.
4) Pour small amounts of the dry mix into the wet and slowly incorporate until everything is fully combined.
5) Place mounds of dough on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Place on wire rack to cool before adding frosting. If you used Parchment paper to bake, up the cooking time to 12 minutes.
6) To make frosting, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar and yogurt until smooth. Spread over cookies and serve. You can also top with some cinnamon before serving.