I love this recipe! The dijon mixture mixes so well with the salty prosciutto. The best part is that this is a great recipe to make in your cast iron. This is defiantly something you will make again and again.
4 chicken breasts
4 slices of prosciutto
1/2 bundle of asparagus
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons Honey Dijon mustard
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1) Preheat oven to 425.
2) Wrap chicken with prosciutto.
3) Snap ends off asparagus and slice into 2 inch pieces.
4) Heat 1 tablespoon butter in oven friendly skillet (I recommend cast iron) over medium high heat. Once hot, add chicken and sear for 3 minutes on each side.
5) In bowl, mix the remaining butter, mustard and garlic powder. Brush over the chicken once done searing.
6) Add asparagus to skillet and pour remaining sauce over everything.
7) Put skillet in oven and bake for 20 minutes.