This recipe came about because I had an extra can of Grands biscuits and wanted to try something different with it. I had microwave breakfast sausage in the freezer so I had fun with it. These are easy and quick and taste really good.
1 can Pillsbury Grands biscuits
1/2 cup marinara sauce (here‘s a homemade version)
8 links microwavable sausage
3/4 cup shredded mozzerella
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Bust open the can of biscuits and flatten out each roll until thin. Place onto cooking sheet.
3) Put sauce, sausage and cheese onto each round.
4) Roll over each piece of dough and use a fork to close each calzone. Poke some air holes into each one so they don’t explode.
5) Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown.
These came out really yummy, the crust is sweet and the insides are savory so it’s a nice mix.