I was hungry one night and couldn’t decide between guacamole or bruchetta, so I decided to do both! I had a loaf of Italian bread that I was almost through so I had a bunch of smaller pieces that were a perfect size and I pretty much inhaled this. You should definitely try this your next party! The guacamole and the tomatoes worked perfectly together and the toast gave it just the right amount of crunch!
1 small tomato
1/8 cup chopped white onion
2 tablespoons lime juice
1 clove chopped garlic
Small Pieces of Italian Bread
1) Chop the avocado, onion and tomato into small 1 inch pieces.
2) Mix into a bowl along with lime juice, garlic and salt.
3) Put bread into the toaster and toast until golden brown.
4) Put a few drops of olive oil onto bread once out of toaster.
5) Scoop bruchetta onto toast and serve.