I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I’m guessing that you are like me and either all turkeyed out or almost there so I wanted to post a non-Thanksgiving recipe like meatloaf. I love making meatloaf this way. It’s individually portioned so there is no giant loaf to deal with. I use ramekins instead of a pan and it makes great and easy dishes right out of the oven.
1 lb ground beef
1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
2 tablespoons garlic and onion powder
1 tablespoons salt and pepper
1 tablespoons basil and oregano
3/4 cup marinara sauce
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2) In a bowl mix ground beef, egg, breadcrumbs and seasonings by hand until well mixed. You can add more breadcrumbs if the mixture is still too liquid to stay together.
3) Place ramekins on baking dish and place small amounts of meat into each, making a nice covering on the bottom.
4) Layer 1/2 cup of sauce on top of each dish.
5) Put in oven for 25 minutes.
6) Remove from oven and top with cheese, then return to oven for another 10-15 minutes. Once the cheese starts to brown, remove.
7) After removing from the oven, let it sit for a few minutes before serving.
They kinda look like little french onion soups but they pack a ton of flavor and are so juicy thanks to the sauce.
Do you want to see more recipes? Follow me on social media and get notified whenever a new recipe shows up!