This is a simple way to cook turkey cutlets that gives them a nice flavor with a light breading and makes a great weeknight dinner option. You can top it with some sauce for a delicious extra.
4 turkey breast cutlets
1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoons garlic powder
2 tablespoons onion powder
Salt and Pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Wrap turkey breast in plastic wrap and pound flat with a mallet to tenderize. Season with salt and pepper.
3) Mix Parmesan, bread crumbs, garlic and onion powder in a bowl. In another bowl, whisk the eggs.
4) Dip the cutlet into the egg and then into dredge into the breadcrumb mixture.
5) Place into a greased baking dish.
6) Bake for 30 minutes.