For this recipe you need a good oven save skillet, break out that cast iron! I am a huge fan of cast iron, they are so versatile and can be used for so much! These make super succulent chops that hit the spot! These cook up very well and are easy to make. You can let the sauce simmer nice and slow to make it awesomely thick and make sure you coat the chops so that they get full of that awesome BBQ flavor!
3-4 boneless pork chops
1/2 onion (diced)
2 chopped garlic cloves
1 splash of Orange Juice
1/2 bottle your preferred BBQ sauce (see here)
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Heat skillet with about two tablespoons of olive oil at medium high heat and add onions. Cook till soft, about 3-4 minutes.
3) Add garlic, cook for another minute.
4) Add orange juice, stir and wait till liquid cooks down.
5) Turn off heat and add BBQ sauce. Mix throughly.
6) Take each pork chop and dredge through the sauce mixture. Make sure chops are fully coated.
7) Cook for 30 minutes.
When these come out of the oven, there is some fantastic smells going through the house. Delicious! You can serve immediately out of the oven.