2 Chicken Breasts
1/2 Red Pepper (Sliced into thin strips)
1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
4 slices of bacon
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2) Butterfly chicken breasts so you have a little pocket to stuff.
3) Stuff the breast with the cheese and pepper slices and close.
4) Wrap each breast with two slices of bacon.
5) Place on a pan with a raised rack to catch drippings and put in oven for 40 minutes.
6) Once done, put under broiler for five minutes to crisp up bacon.
Serve with your favorite sides for a great meal!