Who doesn’t love bacon, egg and cheese? It’s the ultimate in breakfast sandwiches but can be a little heavy on the carbs if you are doing the traditional route. That’s why this Bacon, Egg and Cheese Casserole is perfection on a plate! It’s all of your favorite ingredients baked with enough for the whole family to enjoy! You can also top with some green onions to make it even more flavorful!
7 slices bacon
The ad is not displayed on the page
current post: Bacon, Egg and Cheese Casserole, ID: 8115
Ad: Ad created on September 19, 2022 8:44 am (9417)
Placement: Content (content)
Find solutions in the manual
1/2 white onion, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 large eggs
3/4 cup milk
3 cups diced white potatoes
2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Heat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a baking dish with spray.
2) Cook bacon over medium high heat till crispy. Place on a paper towel to drain and once cooled, crumble and set aside.
3) Remove some of the bacon grease, leaving about 2 tablespoons. Add the onion and cook until tender. Add garlic and saute for another minute.
4) In a large bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together. Stir in onion, potatoes and 1/2 the shredded cheese. Stir in 1/4 of the bacon and season with salt and pepper.
5) Pour in baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake for 45 minutes until eggs are set. Let sit for 10 minutes then serve.