I have a serious love affair with avocados. I could eat them all day long for breakfast, lunch and dinner. One of the best things about these is that they taste amazing but are still really healthy. Being full of protein and healthy fat, you’ll will stay nice and full till lunch. These are the perfect way to have avocados and eggs for breakfast, the prep is way easy and they cook quickly so you can get to eating quicker!
2 ripe avocados
Crispy, chopped bacon (optional)
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Slice the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop out some avocado flesh to make room for the egg. About 2 tablespoons will do.
3) Put avocados on baking dish and add some crumpled tinfoil around the bottom to keep them from tipping over.
4) Crack an egg into each avocado.
5) Bake for 15-20 minutes until eggs are set. Remove and enjoy or top with bacon, salt and pepper or chives. Delicious all around!