I decided to try this out one night as I had these two big zucchinis but I had to idea what to do with them! So I went with a favorite! These are low carb and probably the healthiest pizza you could eat!
2 medium zucchinis
4 tablespoons tomato sauce (I use my own here)
8 slices of pepperoni
1/4 cup Mozzarella, shredded
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) Slice each zucchini in half, cutting 1/2 inch off the ends and slicing a little off the back so it sits still on the baking sheet.
3) Spray a foil lined baking sheet with cooking spray and place the zucchini on sheet.
4) Layer the sauce, pepperoni and cheese on each piece. I did two with pepperoni and two without so if you want all pepperoni, add more.
5) Cook until cheese is bubbling, about 10-12 minutes.