I love tacos! They are just so yummy and there are so many ways you can switch them up. I also am completely obsessed with avocados so the idea to stuff my two favorites together was just too good. Baking them inside the avocados is like having a taco wrapped in it’s own guacamole! Delicious! The best part is that with the leftover avocado you scoop out, you can make some Last Minute Guacamole or some Guacamole Bruschetta!
4 avocados, sliced and pitted
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 lb ground beef
1 package taco seasoning
1 can black beans (16 oz)
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/2 cup diced tomatoes
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Place avocados, cut side up, on a foil lined baking sheet and scoop out some avocado to make room for the filling. Set aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook till browned. Drain fat and add taco seasoning to package instructions. Add black beans and simmer for a few minutes.
4) Scoop beef mix into avocados and top with cheese. Bake for 10 minutes until cheese has melted.
5) Top with diced tomatoes and sour cream and serve.