We all love having easy dinners that take low prep time. This Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Veggies is a great mid-week meal because it’s quick. From prep to table takes about 45 minutes and a majority of that is baking time! The breading on the chicken tastes awesome thanks to the lemon juice! The chicken was perfectly cooked and the garlic butter that coats the veggies made them even better. If you want more easy weeknight meals, check out my Bacon Broccoli Penne or my Chicken Stuffing Bake!
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1 garlic clove, minced
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup breadcrumbs
1/2 cup grated Parmesan
2 boneless chicken breasts
2 large Russet potatoes, peeled and diced
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 clove garlic, minced
1/4 lb green beans, cut into pieces
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease baking sheet with spray and set aside.
2) Cut chicken in half to create 4 thin pieces. Whisk together egg, lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
3) In another bowl, combine breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
4) Dip the chicken in the egg mix and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Make sure they are evenly coated. Place chicken on baking sheet.
5) In another bowl, mix the butter and garlic. Pour half over the potatoes and toss to coat. Spread evenly on baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes.
6) Toss green beans in garlic butter. Remove baking sheet from oven, flip chicken and add green beans. Cook for another 10 minutes until potatoes are soft.