I love potatoes! It’s true, I really do. I don’t know if it’s my Irish blood or the fact that they are such a versatile side dish, you can do a million different things with them. This recipe is great because it’s very easy but the potatoes come out so flavorful and crispy. I recommend these for anything. They are especially great if you have a big labor intensive main course, like a roast. 5 minutes of prep and then the oven does all the work!
5 red potatoes, scrubbed
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons each of garlic and onion powder, basil and oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Cut the potatoes into quarters and place into large bowl.
3) Add olive oil, seasonings and top with cheese. Toss to coat fully.
4) Pour into a cooking pan and bake for 45 minutes until tender.
5) Sprinkle a little more cheese on top and serve.