17 8 2
Wow! This is a mix of two favorites that tastes amazing! This is perfect for football season, you can make the pulled pork ahead of time and then make the skins. You will have no complaints from anyone once they try these! A great finger food friendly dish for sports fans everywhere! There are two options for BBQ sauce here: you can make homemade sauce, which I’m linking below or you can use store bought. My favorite is Stubb’s!
5 russet potatoes
3 cups pulled pork (recipe here)
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Clean potatoes and pierce with a fork a few times. Place on a foil lined baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour.
2) Lower oven to 350 degrees. Once cool enough to handle, cut potatoes in half and start scooping out the middle. Leave a little potato on all sides.
3) Spoon pork into potatoes (if using leftover, microwave for a minute to make it easier to scoop).
4) Sprinkle cheese over the top of the pork and bake for 20 minutes.
5) Drizzle BBQ sauce over skins and serve.