This is a fantastic mix of two favorites! The inside says pizza and the outside says chicken parm. Everything is rolled up and easy to make. People will be impressed at the mix of both.
4 thin cut boneless chicken breasts
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
12 pieces of pepperoni
1/2 cup flour
1/2 cup italian seasoned bread crumbs
1 cup marinara sauce
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In each breast, layer pepperoni and mozzarella and roll up, fasten with toothpick.
3) In three separate bowls, put the flour, egg and bread crumbs out. Dip the rolls in flour, then egg and finish with the bread crumbs. Shake off the excess each time.
4) Place in baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray and spoon sauce on top on each chicken roll.
5) Bake for 30 min. Remember to remove all the toothpicks before serving.