I’m sure Elvis would love this if he were still around, this is so good and not dry at all. It melts in your mouth. This is great for a breakfast or a dessert!
6 tablespoons butter (melted)
3/4 cup sugar
1 tablespoon milk
2 ripe bananas (no ripe ones, here’s a tip)
1 cup flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, combine melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and mix well.
3) Add milk and bananas. Mix.
4) Mix in flour and baking soda. After well mixed, stir in peanut butter.
5) Spray loaf pan with cooking spray and add batter.
6) Bake for 45 minutes. If a toothpick comes out clean, it’s done. Let the bread cool for 30 minutes before removing from the pan.