Tomorrow is the first day of summer and nothing scream summer in New England better than fresh seafood! Three Bridges has come out with lobster ravioli that will blow your mind. It’s made with wild caught North Atlantic lobster and is the perfect way to ring in your summer. This recipe for Lobster Ravioli with Light Tomato Vodka Sauce helps bring out the flavor of the lobster without overpowering it and the light sauce is perfect for the hot weather. You can find out more information about Three Bridges ravioli and where to buy near you here and make sure that you make Lobster Ravioli with Light Tomato Vodka Sauce a part of your regular summer dining!
2-9 oz pkg Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli
1-15 oz tub Three Bridges Heirloom Marinara Sauce
1/4 cup olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup crushed red chili pepper flakes
1/3 cup vodka
1/4 cup heavy cream
1/2 cup basil, leaves
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
Kosher Salt and Pepper to taste
1) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
2) Add garlic and chili pepper flakes and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant, stirring constantly.
3) Add in the vodka and marinara sauce and bring to a simmer, cook for 5 minutes.
4) Add in the heavy cream. Tear the basil leaves into rough pieces and add to the sauce. Stir into the sauce and turn off the heat.
5) Cook the Three Bridges Lobster Ravioli according to package directions. Drain the ravioli well.
To serve: Divide the Lobster Ravioli evenly into 4 dishes. Gently spoon the creamy vodka sauce over the ravioli until coated well. You may have some sauce left over to serve on the side or with crusty baguette. Top each plate with the grated parmesan cheese. Serve & enjoy!