I have yet to find a way to use zucchini that hasn’t been absolutely delicious and this Lemon Zucchini Bread is no different! It’s the perfect way to use zucchini that different and the sweet lemon glaze mixes wonderfully with the bread itself for a yummy treat. This was something that I loved at first bite and would definitely make over and over again!
3/4 cup sugar
4 tablespoons melted butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
1.5 cups flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup shredded zucchini
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a loaf pan with baking spray.
2) Combine dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3) In another bowl, combine sugar and butter. Add egg, milk, vanilla and lemon juice and mix well.
4) Slowly mix in the dry ingredients to the wet.
5) Fold in the zucchini and pour batter into pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
6) Place loaf on cooling rack and let cool completely.
7) In a small bowl, combine powdered sugar and lemon juice until smooth. Drizzle over bread.