Winter is gone but that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy some of those perks in a non freezing way. These cookies use your hot chocolate mix sitting in your pantry. Instead of waiting till it’s cold enough to drink, put them into some delicious cookies! These are a delicious way to have hot chocolate all year round.
2 sticks butter, room temperature
1 cup white sugar
2/3 cup light brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon vanilla
3.25 cups flour
4 packages hot chocolate mix (each package should be around 1 oz)
1.25 teaspoon salt
1.25 teaspoon baking soda
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
1.5 cup mini marshmallows
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2) Mix butter and both sugars until smooth. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3) In a separate bowl, mix together flour, hot chocolate mix, salt and baking soda. Add the dry mix to the wet until combined. This dough will be thick.
4) Fold in the chocolate chips and start making balls of dough. Roll marshmallows into the middle of the dough ball and place onto parchment paper lined baking sheet. Tip: Have damp hands when working with the dough. It will prevent it from sticking to your hands so much.
5) Bake cookies for 15 minutes until edges brown. Let cool for a few minutes before moving to a cooling rack.