So I’ve been away from awhile, cooking and getting some inspiration but I’m back so lets start off with a bang! I love red potatoes, well I love potatoes in general, and these came out wonderfully. Tender and flavorful. This is a great side to put with a roast or another big main dish.
3 pounds red potatoes, quartered
2 tablespoons olive oil
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 tablespoons chopped rosemary
Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2) Spray baking sheet or pan with cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl, toss the potatoes with everything except the parmesan cheese.
4) Pour into baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
5) Bake for 45 minutes, turning halfway through.
These came out great, all the ingredients mixed together so nothing was overpowering.