This is a great low carb breakfast! I thought they would be nothing like regular pancakes but they are pretty similar. It’s also a great way to get some fruit and protein in the morning. Plus they are easier to mix up than normal Bisquick.
2 ripe bananas
Blueberries or peanut butter
1) Mash and mix the bananas and eggs.
2) Heat skillet on medium-high heat. Spray with cooking spray.
3) Pour batter onto hot skillet till you reach the pancake size you want.
4) Add blueberries or chocolate chips (or both, go nuts!)
5) Cook both sides till light brown.